Saturday 9 March 2013

My Ultimate Holy Grail Product : Maxfactor Creme Puff

So I thought I would write a blog post on that one product that I will not go out the house without wearing, that I have been buying since i was 14 years old! (7 years!) and that I just LOVE so much!

Maxfactor Creme Puff!

This inst a fancy product its just a powder or could be used as a foundation if you want a really light coverage but i personally use this on top of my foundation to set the makeup and give me some more coverage and colour..
I get my shade in Medium Beige so it gives me a nice coloring and makes me look tanned and healthy.
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this product, i go through about 1 every 2 months and always re purchase before the old one runs out so I never have to go without!

This retails online for £5.99 witch I think is a great price for such a great product

No comments:

Post a Comment