Wednesday 10 July 2013

LONDON PRIDE 2013 (SUMMER RITES, WE PARTY EROTICA)

So this year for London Gay Pride Soho was out of the cards, felt like changing it up so I got a ticket to Summer Rites, a gay festival in Shoreditch! The day started with the night before actually, for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to do a west end / soho bar crawl the night before pride, this is how it went down!
Met my friend for a jagerbomb, glass of wine and a vodka lemonaide in G-A-Y, then headed off for a bottle of wine in KU Bar, then went to Penthouse for 2 long island ice tea's EACH, then slummed it to picadilly insitute for chips, pizza & coke! (needed a break).. then went to Escape for a vodka lemonaides! then went to Comptons for smirnoff ice's.. back to G-A-Y for more jagerbombs... then to man bar (to steal there internet)! then train home and went to a wetherspoons for WKD! ( was a long night!)

So we woke up the next day, feeling like SHIT! had breakfast, had a dance, had a bump (; then got ready for our day! We got to London Waterloo and jumped into a taxi to Barbican, we were going to a pre party in a penthouse mansion to meet my friends friend a drag queen who was getting us in!
When we got there it was amazing! like 5 floors of pure amazingness, the roof terraces where my fave part! ( I love me a roof terrace!)




All of us getting ready for summer rites (I'm in the leopard print ;])
Loving life on the roof terrace! (banter with the builders in the building opposite)














Taxi Photo's! Whenever i have a bit of money i always feel like I'm too good for public transport, and i have to get a taxi everywhere!











After loads of pictures and make up later we hopped in a cab to shoreditch and got to summer rites! we go to the VIP entrance and i see my friend who i was planning to meet in there so it was great not having to look around, that would of been effort! The event had a bout 8 arenas and lots of stalls and bars & rides!
We walked around, bumped into old friends, bumped in general, danced, took pictures, saw celebs in VIP aka kerry katona! haha loving life.. I then bumped into an old friend that gave me a access all areas pass so I could go anywhere in the whole venue!



The day came to a close (after running round trying to find my friends) we jumped into a cab and headed off to WE party. WE party is probably my FAVE party in London, it's held at the coronet theater in Elephant and Castle and has the best DJ's and gogo dancers and is packed full of hot men! haha.. We got VIP passes so just walked straight in, was FUN!
I danced in the DJ box, smoked in the staff smoking area, bumped in the GOGO dancers dressing room and met loads of new people... There's some cool chairs right at the top for shows i guess and its so much fun sitting on them and and people watching and dancing my little heart off!



After WE party we jumped into a taxi and headed off to Vauxhall (the motherland for raving!) jumped in the que and went into Beyond @ Area! I'm not going to go into detail about beyond because frankly.. I can't remember much! I danced for about 6 hours straight! pure house music! is AMAZING! then after that headed off to Later @ Fire! The day time rave where i bumped into a few friendly faces, danced with my acsess all areas pass and sunglasses on the dance floors, probably looking like a right dick! LOL

That lasted till about 7 that night then i headed off to the royal vauxhall tavern and then off to a chill out for a few days then back to soho then HOME!
I had the best time EVER! Forgot how much fun raving for days was, & I can't go into details like usual about what i went up to because.. I'd probably get arrested! hahaha!

MUAH xoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment