Thursday 12 September 2013

Winter Baby!

So it's no secret that I'm a huge lover of winter, the weather, the fashion, the time of year, Christmas, Halloween, new year, festivity's, decoration, food.. The films AKA (Home alone (; ) And this year it's no different.
I'm already getting in all my winter fashion..

  • Fur coats
  • Chunky Knits
  • Boots
  • Scarfs
  • Jumpers
I cannot wait! This year I 100% want to go to winter wonderland again, It's so magical and I LOVE it there, Already planning all the pictures I can take there!
I saw this picture on Tumblr and just thought how amazing would this be on a winter day, rain out the window, Harry Potter on the TV & a cup of tea!
This is what winter is ALL about... Fairy lights everywhere twinkling to make the place beautiful, I cannot wait for London to be transformed into Wonderland!








Also how beautiful is this! Venice Italy in the snowy winter.. Just makes me want to travel there even more... Looks amazing!










I cannot wait for this winter and all the memories to make cringe as it is haha..

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment