Tuesday 9 July 2013

With Love xx

I remember the first time i met Jai , I was a chill out in West Ealing at a friends and thought wow he has amazing style! I remember when someone offered me a bump I would drag you to to the toilet too so we could be sneaky and bump together! I remember dancing in front of the mirror with you and giving you one of my cross earrings so we could both have a matching one.. I remember listening to your stories about how you lived in italy and being SO jealous!

Our matching Creepers!

I remember bumping into you in Soho with Robyn and dragging you to the toilet for a bump then running off with you to a chill out and having a fucking amazing time, walking to the shop and them boys shouting stuff at us but we didn't give a shit cause we were too high! haha... Then the meth running out so we went on a major trek from madia vale to lewisham on all night buses in the rain to a chill out were we were promised meth and there was nothing there, I remember being sick the back of the night bus & Robyn wee'ing and that's how i knew you were a friend cause you didn't bat an eyelid.. then i stole that boys t-shirt and wore it to cover my hair in the rain (I'm wearing it now <3)

I remember being at jules's bumping and heard jules's on the phone to you and as soon as you came i gave you a bump then dragged you outside for a cigarette and a gossip, we were talking about robyn and how she had passed and how sad it was :(
Then running to vauxhall (litterally running though brentford to catch a train) so we could get free entry.. & you were putting on your AMAZING rings on the train, you always made nights so much fun!

I would always get messages from you asking for me to come to chill outs with you and I wish now i wasn't so lazy and actually went and made more memories with you!

& this past weekend I was in later at got a message it was a rumor you was dead.. I didn't believe it!
Then a couple hours later it got confirmed to me that you had passed, I still didn't believe it, after seeing my friends cry i still couldn't believe it. after being with you and robyn and couple months back how could you both be gone!

It hit me on the dance floor i was dancing to house music pretending to be happy when it hit me, i was never going to see you again, and i ran to the toilet and cried.

Jai P, words can't express how sad i am to hear that you passed, you had to much style, talent, kindness, attitude and had such a good aura about you!

now whenever i look at the cross tattoo on my arm it will always remind me of you and that chill out ;)

Love you Babes!


No comments:

Post a Comment