Monday 22 October 2012

The best high street (drug store) PINK lipsticks..

I seem to have an obsession with buying and trying to find the best pink lipstick out there, I have a collection of all different brands from the high street (drug store) that i have collected over the last 2 years .
I have most likely every shade of pink out there but when i see a new lipstick i just have to get it..
So I've picked out my top 7 lipsticks from all different brands to show and tell you a bit about and ones that i would highly recommended ..


My first lipstick that I'm going to talk about is From BARRY M and is in shade ; 52

This colour is what i would call the most shocking lipstick of my collection its bright neon pink and adds such a nice pop of colour if you want to do a more toned down eye make up and you want to make a statement on your lips.
I love to wear this lipstick when I've done just a simple wing eye liner, some fake eyelashes then this lipstick..
This is sold in Boots and super drug for £4.49 and you can also find it on Ebay/ Amazon ..





My next lipstick is also from BARRY M and is in the shade 62.

This shade is quite similar to my last shade except this colour is a bit more bubblegum pink and is lighter. Because this shade is also very vibrant i do mostly wear it with a toned down eye look because it is so bold, but like the last lipstick its such a nice pop of colour to any girly look.
The Barry M paints are quite a drying lipstick so i would suggest putting a couple layers of lip balm on before you add to lipstick to ensure it doesn't dry as easily..
This also retails for £4.49 in Super drug / Boots / Ebay / Amazon..




The next lipstick I'm going to talk about is from Rimmel London and is in the shade Indulgence 004..

I came across this lipstick when at a market stall, they had lots of lipsticks for £2 so i couldn't help picking up a few! This is from the Lasting finish collection from Rimmel London and is in the shade indulgence 004. This lipstick is amazing, not only is it a lovely shade of pink and amazing quality.. it also smells like sweets!
I would call this shade a dark pink but it also has a hint of coral in there two.
personally i think this would look amazing on all skin tones an i can't say enough good things about it and i would high recommended it..
I've looked online and they are sold in boots for £4.99



The next lipstick is From LAVAL and is in shade 262 ICED PINK..

I had just been paid so was late night browsing on amazon and of course was looking at lipsticks and i came across this colour and just thought it was such a lovely colour, I had never heard of the brand before LAVAL but that didn't stop me i love to try new products..
This colour is a lot calmer and more easy to wear than the other colours I've mentioned so far..
This goes on quite shear so if your wearing a bold smokey eye then this would be nice for just a little colour but if you add a few more layers it will build up into a darker colour..
I found this on Amazon for £2.82 and free delivery!

Up next is L'OREAL Intense in Crazy Fuchsia 370


I also found this lipstick on the same market stall and i bought it for £2!
I can't find how much it retails for but i imagine its over the £5 mark..
This colour is also darker pink and is quite similar to the Rimmel Lipstick, the packaging is lovely, the quality is amazing and the colour is beautiful!
i would definitely recommended this lipstick!






The next lipstick is Also from L'OREAL and is the Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Shade 7 Cheeky Magenta

I can't say enough good things about this lipstick!.. It was also another market find so was £2! but retails in boots for £7.99!
This is such a girly bubblegum pink Nicki Minaj type lipstick the packaging is one again lovely and looks expensive, and the product its self is so moisturizing it honestly feels like your putting on a lip balm when applying. The colour pay off is quite sheer but after a few coats its easily to build upon..





Up next is a lipstick from NYC and is in the shade 405 BLUE ROSE

So i was eying up the MAC girl about town lipstick for a while and i wanted to see if there was a dupe out there and i came across this!
Costing only £1.49 in super drug i really couldn't say no and had to give it ago and oh my gosh i LOVE it!
The pigment is amazing and all you need is one coat, the colour pay off is amazing and i think it stays quite well! the packaging isn't amazing but for the price it cost you really can't complain!
This is probably the darkest shade in my collection and i love it, it also has some blue undertones it in so that makes your teeth look whiter!
I would high recommend this.

And last but not least.. is Revlon in 008 CANDY PINK

This is my lightest shade in my collection and i love it!
It was also a market find so was only £2.. I couldn't find it online but I've found it on eBay for £4.29..
This is the ultimate barbie pink girly pink lipstick colour it is lovely! The packaging is lovely and has a Chanel look with the quilting effect.. and the colour pay off is lovely when first applied you get a quite sheer look but once again if you add to it you can make it more vibrant !




Thank you for reading and i would defiantly recommended going to your local market to find make up products you can find them a lot cheaper!

XOXO

ELLIEinWONDERLAND

No comments:

Post a Comment