Friday 26 October 2012

My top 6 favourite current perfumes..

Lately I've really been in to perfume a lot more that normally and I've picked up a few new ones and found a love for some old ones so i though i would share my top 6 I'm currently loving..

My first perfume is from VERSACE and is YELLOW DIAMOND..

This perfume I've had for about a year and just never got into it but recently gave it a spray and it reminded me why i bought it.. It gives a strong floral scent with some fruit in there too. For me this seems like quite a grown up scent and not something younger teenagers would be attracted too but i can't get enough of it and I'm defiantly going to be slipping this in my bag for nights out..
It retails for £29.99 for 30ml, or £41.99 for 50ml, I personally think its worth it and will defiantly will be repurchasing once its run out!







Up next is a perfume by VICTORIA SECRET and its called BREATHLESS

When i first saw this perfume i thought it would be great for a nice everyday scent that i can chuck in my bag and top up during the day!
Its quite a light floral scent and once again i would say quite grown up.. I would also wear it more a lot in winter since it has a sort of warmness about it.. when i goggled the scent it said "Captivating, intriguing and exciting blend of orange blossoms, neroli petals and tangerine buds." and i can defiantly agree its got a very nice fruit floral scent to it and again i will defiantly repurchase.
This retails online for £27.99 !







Up next is a perfume by BRITNEY SPEARS called CURIOUS


I have had this perfume for absolute years! I stopped using it and i literally only have a couple sprays left after canning it after the last month. I have to say Britney KILLS it with the perfumes! The main things i pick up when spraying this is obviously floral scents with some vanilla musk.. This is a very young scent and perfect for every day use! This would be great for everyday at school witch is when i bought it and mostly used it for..
This retails for £19.99 for 30ml and £36.50 for 50ml!






Another scent from BRITNEY SPEARS and that's FANTASY

This has to be my All time favorite scent!Unlike curious this is more of a night time darker seductive scent, the smell is honestly something else and so different to my other light fresh smells.
The main scents in this are Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid, also with Red Lychee, Golden Quince, Kiwi, & Musk, Orris Root, Sensual Woods.
The smells is said to be very seductive and i can defiantly see that and i would defiantly this if i was trying to impress someone on a night out.. Can't say enough good things about this scent!







Next is from TOMMY HILFIGER .. TOMMY GIRL

I used to love this perfume when i was a lot younger so i was looking online and came across it and thought i would repurchase! This has a very strong floral scent that has a great stay time and lasts a long time! Personally i think this would be a great everyday scent for work or school, although it has quite a young feel to it, i also feel like it would work for elder people two..
This retails online for £14.99 for 30ml or £44.50 for 100ml!










Up next is a perfume from JENIFER LOPEZ and its GLOW..

Again had this perfume for years and rediscovered it again recently and i personally use this just to quickly spray on before i go out, or shoving it in my bag just to top up during the day.
It has top notes of orange flower, grapefruit, and citrus, middle notes of rose, sandalwood, and amber and bottom notes of jasmine, vanilla, musk, and orris.
I would say this is more of a day scent but could be used for nighttime..
this retails for £23.95 for 100ml..








Last but not least is another from VERSACE and its called VANITAS..

I recently bought this scent and I've only used it a few times but i really really like it.. It's quite a grown up scent and I would use it for a night out if i wanted a strong scent..
The scent is floral and fresh with the scent of rose petals and lime, this is a very very feminine scent and i would recommend it for really girly girls.
This retails for £41.99 for 50ml!











These were my top 6 perfumes at the moment, thanks for reading..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment