Tuesday 18 September 2012

Can't wait for winter ..

I'm so excited for winter its not actually normal.. 
I can't wait to start wearing boots again and warm jumpers and knitted cardigans.. and my favorite thing.. all my fur! (faux obviously).
There's just something i love about winter, when it starts getting colder and i can drink more tea and hot chocolate and everyone starts getting excited about Christmas and that means all the Christmas films.. (home alone in the best Christmas film EVER).

Also London around Christmas time is just amazing.. all the lights they have just make it seem so beautiful i wish it was like it all year round.. also Winter Wonderland in Hyde park!.. I've never actually been myself because I've always found myself doing other stuff but this year I'm determined to go!
(picture curtsey of Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment