Monday 18 February 2013

REVIEW : Dior show extase instant oversize volume mascara

When I got given the chance to try the Dior show extase instant oversize volume mascara for free I obviously jumped at it..
I have previously tried the Dior show mascara before and all thought I liked what it had done to the length of my lashes i felt as if my lashes need a lot more thickness and volume because if i'm not wearing fake lashes (hardly ever) I like my own lashes to look very tick full and long!
So when I heard about this product I thought the heavens had opened!
Not only does this mascara give the length but It really does give you a lot fuller lashes and the volume is great!

Not only is the packaging beautiful sleek and very expensive and rich looking but so is the brush.. It just feels so much elegant and nicer than a high street mascara wand.. Its so thick and really gets in to the eyelashes that are so times quite hard to reach..

This product retails for £23 and I would say if your looking to splurge on a mascara then defiantly get this mascara its soo worth it and will do wonders for your lashes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment