Sunday 27 January 2013

Shoe Review : Jeffrey Campbell - Spiked Damsel

So i was casually looking through the January sales on some websites and came across something that I could not believe a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Damsels for £29!, of course though they were all sold out so i typed in my email address on soletrader.com and said email me these when they come back..
It was about 3 in the morning when I got the email saying they were back in stock and I screamed and obviously bought them straight away..

About 4 days had past (after i paid for 1-2 day delivery - _ - ) and they shoes had arrived and I fell in love!

I got these in a UK size 6 and they are very true to size!
I walked around in these all day and then wore them out on a night out in London in the snow and raving all night and i can honestly say they are very easy to walk in and didn't really hurt!
I would defiantly recommended these to anyone!
The spikes are actually very sharp and come with extra spikes just in case some fall out.



xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment