Sunday 27 January 2013

Jewellery obsession : Gold Hoops / How To Style Gold Hoops

For the last year whenever I'm putting together a outfit the thing that always completes it is pair of big gold hoops.. this might just be something that i love but i don't care and I've taken a few pictures of my fave's to show..

 First Pair :
 From Primark about £3!
 I call these my "Pat butcher Earings", i LOVE them! They look really nice with any make up and wavy hair so they just blend in with the curls!

Second Pair :
I got these in a set of 5 for £1 from primark very plain and simple but again just sets of a outfit nicely and there not over the top so they really go with anything! a great staple and when you get 5 pairs for £1 there a really great investment!

Third Pair :
Again these were another find from primark and were about £2.50, these are SO chavtastic i LOVE them i love to wear these with poker dead straight hair really backcombed with a big quiff really statement and out there and i guess you either love them or hate them but i LOVE them!

Fourth Pair :
I found these in the Dorothy Perkins sale for about £3 i think and i just loved the size and simplicity of them, there very much like the second pair but a lot bigger and with a quilted detail towards the bottom of them. I wear these when i have a big bun on the top of my head so they are the statement piece but not to in your face i love these and they go with everything

No comments:

Post a Comment